knitnana: Check-In!

Please stop by my Etsy Shop if you're looking for Nana Sadie Rose items!

Friday, September 03, 2010

Check-In!

I know I've been MIA for a bit, but I've been scurrying to prepare for The Big Cat Show next weekend:

A few drawstrings have hit the "finished" pile...

Many more accessories than what you see here, but that's representative...

The resident felines are bored out of their minds because sewing machines just don't trip their triggers, ya know? What's with that, anyway?

And I'm looking at this card I picked up in Vermont a lot...

And trying to follow it's advice to the letter!

Hope your Labor Day weekend is fabulous (I've been off work since yesterday, in the hopes that 5 days of sewing will put many more items in the "finished" pile than are currently there!)
(((hugs)))

3 Comments:

OpenID meezermeowmy said...

Speaking of accessories, I love my cat print key fob. Thanks!

Good to see both Meezers in the same room - near each other, even. Feline boredom can be a good thing, after all.

3:10 PM  
Blogger Knitting Linguist said...

You're right - that's exactly the poster I needed to see today! Thanks for the reminder :)

The bags look amazing; I can't believe how much you've gotten done this month. You're my hero!

7:53 PM  
Blogger Ruinwen said...

Wow! You've done so much...you should be proud of yourself. It is good to see the kitties in the same photo...I'm glad they are getting along. *hugs*

8:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Namaste

I honor the place in you,

which is of love, truth, light, and peace.

When you are centered in that place in you,

and I am centered in that place in me,

we are one.

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Member #1782