knitnana: We Have a Couple of Winners!

Please stop by my Etsy Shop if you're looking for Nana Sadie Rose items!

Thursday, August 26, 2010

We Have a Couple of Winners!

Because I opened my mailbox and saw both of them at the same time, which makes it a tie...so Diana and and Barbara-Kay, I'll be tucking a little something into the mail to you (well, actually I'll probably drop it by Diana's since we live in the same town!)
Congrats all! Yes, I was in Burlington Vermont for that photo!

(and for my family reunion but that's another story...! Installments are forthcoming, stay tuned.)

1 Comments:

OpenID meezermeowmy said...

Yippy skippy! Thank you!

6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Namaste

I honor the place in you,

which is of love, truth, light, and peace.

When you are centered in that place in you,

and I am centered in that place in me,

we are one.

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Member #1782