knitnana: Thursday? Where'd the Week GO?
Please stop by my Etsy Shop if you're looking for Nana Sadie's Attic Treasures items!

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Thursday? Where'd the Week GO?

Not complaining, as I'm looking forward to FRIDAY! (and I know...I'm wishing my life away)

But wow, it's been a whirlwind week! And today seemed crazier than usual with two meetings - one a regular staff type, and then the second for an upcoming fundraiser. It makes me nuts, but I can't take my knitting into those meetings...(sigh) It is verboten.

Then there was a fast sprint across town to pick up The Meezer at the vet, bring her home part-way back across town, turn her loose from the carrier (whew - she is a MOST vocal traveler!), and then freshen up and toss on red and purple to "sally forth" (HA!) to our Red Hat's dinner at a local BBQ! By the time I returned to the house, The Meezer had settled down from her day in a cage...and

I'm feeling better, Mommie, tho' I'm a little sore, and horribly embarrassed...I am feeling better...

And apparently feeling kinder towards me, as she looked INTO the camera, however briefly!

And believe it or not, I knit a bit tonight...I was too tired to do much else, so a few minutes on Boing! while I watched Rachel Maddow...I'm in the middle of repeat 19 of 21!! Whoohoo the end is in sight! I'm so glad for the Basket of Shame KAL - that will be two of my four items and I just might finish it before April is done!

Now...off to snooze till NPR wakes me way too early in the morning tomorrow...
(((hugs)))

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, Dear Knitnana (tapping on shoulder), Knitpicks City Tweed is now available! Shawl knitting, shawl knitting (whispering in ear).

7:25 AM  
Blogger Knitting Linguist said...

Wow, that is a crazy day! I hope today is calmer for everyone (the Meezer, too) :)

12:42 PM  
Blogger Shelob said...

Just coming out of hibernation to say hello and that I'm glad you're feeling better as the weather improves.

It sounds like quite a crazy day on Thursday, so I'm hoping you can do more of your own things today (Saturday). I'll drop you a line soon. Many changes, many new things. (grin)
--Christy

1:32 PM  
Blogger Birdsong said...

OK, I want to know why verboten... I can't manage to make my way through many of the meetings without knitting, and have trained those around me not to objectg! Do I need to send out a memo? Poor Meezer... DH's sis is visiting and my Heidi just took to her instantly. Isn't it interesting how opinionated cats are?

1:46 PM  
Blogger Geraldine said...

So what happened with the Meez? I missed a post perhaps. Have you been ill dear Meezer? Hope you are feeling much better now.

Hugs, G and Mr. C and the Mitz

12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Namaste

I honor the place in you,

which is of love, truth, light, and peace.

When you are centered in that place in you,

and I am centered in that place in me,

we are one.

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Member #1782

Image hosted by photobucket.com
image hosted by photobucket.com
Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Hosted by Photobucket.com
hosted by photobucket.com
Photobucket
Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by photobucket.com
Because it's so true
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Backstitches
Yarn Explosion
Fiber Space
Orchardside
Wool Workshop

Twist Collective
Knitty

Fancies

The Haggahdah of Knitting

<Photobucket
Not that I'm addicted or anything...!

Photobucket
Summer 2009

Photobucket
If you buy books, buy from Independent Booksellers

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Black Symphony Socks
Train Travel Socks
Faux Mink Mobius
Yoga Socks
Trust Your Instincts Socks
Toast Toasts!
Blue Leftovers Toasties!
Black Hat for Charity
Pastel Jacquard Socks

Briar Rose Gracie Faroese Shawl
Purple Royale Clapotis
Violette Lilith Shrug
Helsinki Hat Scarf

Summer Garden White Granny Afghan

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
We will never forget.

The WebRing Listing for Knitnana's blog can be found by scrolling to the bottom of the page-If you have a WebRing, you might consider resizing your buttons to keep them small enough so blog sidebars don't skew to the bottom of the page!
Thank you!