knitnana: Snow? And What's This About Jewelry at Nana Sadie Rose's Etsy Shop?
Please stop by my Etsy Shop if you're looking for Nana Sadie's Attic Treasures items!

Sunday, March 01, 2009

Snow? And What's This About Jewelry at Nana Sadie Rose's Etsy Shop?

Shh...don't tell anyone. We actually got a dusting of snow today! (no, I don't have a photo, b/c I only barely saw it at 7 a.m. and then went back to bed...when I got up? Almost nothing was left!)

(sigh)
This has just been a rotten snow year. And it's supposed to be in the 60s by the end of the week...I'm so ready for warmer weather and not so much "up and down" in the temperatures. I'm just sayin'...

My daughter stopped by last night with a few sets of bejeweled stitch markers to put in my Etsy Shop so I wanted to share with you!
Aren't they pretty? Some are just too cute, and you'll probably realize from reading the descriptions that Nana herself wrote them. (I'm not sure DD would use the same language, but still...) Let me tell you, there are some there I covet. But you must choose first! (I'd check out the Girly pink and pretty ones, and the Milleflori set with vintage charms...again, I'm just sayin') and btw, you can click on that photo to supersize...

On the knitting front? I'm making progress on my Valkyrie Seraphim shawl (almost to the end of Chart 2)...and today I opened the next Personal Sock Club selection:

I was delighted to find:
Trekking XXL in colorway 54. Blues, white, and a very drab olive. But wow, after last month's very dreary and dark yarns? This is like a breath of spring.

And I need it. Yes, tonight I'll put it OTN - on the NEW Hiya Hiya stainless steel needles, to be precise.

After all, I'm heading back to work tomorrow and will need socks to work on at lunch!

Hope your week goes well!
(((Hugs)))

4 Comments:

Blogger Knitting Linguist said...

Those charms are darling! I'm off to check them out, but first I have to say that I love that trekking colorway -- can't wait to see it knit up :)

3:08 PM  
Blogger Dianne said...

Love the stitch markers, very creative!
I'm anxious to hear how well you 'love' your Hiya's..always open for newbies.
The Trekking is gorgeous!!
Hehe on Meezer..Fred is going door to door now, sticking his nose out...and running to the other..
Hugs

7:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had to have the shamrocks and the Celtic knots. Yippee! Top o' the morning to you!

7:20 PM  
Blogger Ruinwen Dagorielle said...

Oh what adorable stitch markers! And such a pretty new sock yarn! :)

7:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Namaste

I honor the place in you,

which is of love, truth, light, and peace.

When you are centered in that place in you,

and I am centered in that place in me,

we are one.

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Member #1782

Image hosted by photobucket.com
image hosted by photobucket.com
Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Hosted by Photobucket.com
hosted by photobucket.com
Photobucket
Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by photobucket.com
Because it's so true
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Backstitches
Yarn Explosion
Fiber Space
Orchardside
Wool Workshop

Twist Collective
Knitty

Fancies

The Haggahdah of Knitting

<Photobucket
Not that I'm addicted or anything...!

Photobucket
Summer 2009

Photobucket
If you buy books, buy from Independent Booksellers

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Black Symphony Socks
Train Travel Socks
Faux Mink Mobius
Yoga Socks
Trust Your Instincts Socks
Toast Toasts!
Blue Leftovers Toasties!
Black Hat for Charity
Pastel Jacquard Socks

Briar Rose Gracie Faroese Shawl
Purple Royale Clapotis
Violette Lilith Shrug
Helsinki Hat Scarf

Summer Garden White Granny Afghan

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
We will never forget.

The WebRing Listing for Knitnana's blog can be found by scrolling to the bottom of the page-If you have a WebRing, you might consider resizing your buttons to keep them small enough so blog sidebars don't skew to the bottom of the page!
Thank you!