knitnana: All I Got...

Please stop by my Etsy Shop if you're looking for Nana Sadie Rose items!

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

All I Got...

is this...

Regia sock yarn from Knit Happens in Alexandria, Judy's Magic Cast-on, Knitpicks Options size 1.5

The best I can tell you at this point? I'll make the heel - perhaps do Wendy's Easy Lace or that lovely little mock cable pattern I do so often (I have 4 sock cuff patterns I rotate).

Tonight was packing bags for shipping and working on photos to upload to etsy. WOW. Does that take awhile.
(sigh)

Soon, I promise.

Tomorrow is our annual Christmas lunch for our clients. I suspect you won't hear a lot out of me...I'll be busy.

But have a happy Wednesday, anyway!
*wink*

4 Comments:

Blogger Knitting Linguist said...

Ooh, I like those colors! Have a great time at the lunch tomorrow -- I'll be (you guessed it) grading :)

10:36 PM  
OpenID meezermeowmy said...

The sock is looking lovely.

Hope the lunch is a smashing success.

2:36 AM  
Blogger Opal said...

lovely colors in that yarn.

the photographing kills me i tell ya. sometimes i really hates it. so i feel your pain!

3:01 AM  
Blogger Dana said...

Great sock! Enjoy your client lunch. :)

9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Namaste

I honor the place in you,

which is of love, truth, light, and peace.

When you are centered in that place in you,

and I am centered in that place in me,

we are one.

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Member #1782