knitnana: On The Road Again....

Please stop by my Etsy Shop if you're looking for Nana Sadie Rose items!

Thursday, September 04, 2008

On The Road Again....

Off we go! I do hope to see as many of you as possible this weekend at the National Capital Cat Show! If you click on that link? You can get a $1 off on your entrance coupon...

I'm keeping fingers crossed that this

will bring nothing worse than much needed rain to the region - it's looking better and better that it will be the case...

Fingers crossed for a fun and successful weekend!

5 Comments:

OpenID meezermeowmy said...

Fingers and whiskers crossed!

9:50 PM  
Blogger Ruinwen said...

I hope you do great despite Hannah giving us a soaking. :)

11:30 AM  
Blogger Geraldine said...

Wishing you a safe and profitable weekend Sallee. And I do hope the weather cooperates too. Hugs to you and the gang, G

www.mypoeticpath.wordpress.com

1:09 PM  
Anonymous Carrie K said...

Fingers crossed for you! Sell, stay safe and have fun!

2:15 PM  
Blogger Knitting Linguist said...

I wish I could meet you there! Meanwhile, I'll send dry thoughts :)

9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Namaste

I honor the place in you,

which is of love, truth, light, and peace.

When you are centered in that place in you,

and I am centered in that place in me,

we are one.

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Member #1782