knitnana: How I Spent My Saturday...
Please stop by my Etsy Shop if you're looking for Nana Sadie's Attic Treasures items!

Saturday, August 09, 2008

How I Spent My Saturday...

It's been a busy day, with laundry again...I somehow manage to make it a couple of weeks or sometimes even more without doing it - but then it's critical to DO it, so I'm up and down the stairs like a madwoman doing several loads at a time...I'm not sure which is better: to do a load here and there, or pack it all into one day?

(sigh)

I've knit a few rows on Boing! last evening, but mostly have been battling with a fibro-flare and even the theraputic massage I had early in the week didn't do much to stop it. I suspect that the weather is to blame, with ups and downs in the humidity (it always wreaks havoc with the muscles - and there 'ain't no way around that summer humidity, ya' know? But then the next thing will be the temperature swings as fall begins, so there's no way around that, but through it, doncha know?).

Life doesn't stop. (At least I hope not anytime soon! lolol! For all the inconvenience of a fibro-flare, it could be a lot worse, and that's the truth!)

So...I give you the other results of my Saturday - I won't show you the laundry! *wink*

Two Mera's for orders placed in the past month:
Loons on the Lake will be sent north to Vermont for an auction that will raise funds for a special person in need...
Pink Watercolor Kitties looks familiar, but because of the difference in lining fabrics I wanted to share it with you...remember this one (amazing the difference just the lining makes, right?)


Anyway...it's been a busy day. I'm headed for the heating pad and some muscle relaxers. I intend to sleep well tonight! :)
(((hugs)))

4 Comments:

Blogger Knitting Linguist said...

The bags turned out beautifully (and I'm sure the laundry did, too)! I hope that the flare-up flared right back down again and gave you some peace.

11:38 AM  
Blogger penney said...

Your bags are beautiful!
Thanks for sharing
Penney

11:41 AM  
Blogger Knitcrazy said...

Your Bags are just Beautiful.. I love your fabrics....

6:00 PM  
Blogger Opal said...

I'm sorry to hear about the flare. I've been in the midst of a bad one myself. All I've been able to do is sit around in a drug-induced haze. :-P

Hopefully we'll both be better soon! *hugs*

7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Namaste

I honor the place in you,

which is of love, truth, light, and peace.

When you are centered in that place in you,

and I am centered in that place in me,

we are one.

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Member #1782

Image hosted by photobucket.com
image hosted by photobucket.com
Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Hosted by Photobucket.com
hosted by photobucket.com
Photobucket
Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by photobucket.com
Because it's so true
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Backstitches
Yarn Explosion
Fiber Space
Orchardside
Wool Workshop

Twist Collective
Knitty

Fancies

The Haggahdah of Knitting

<Photobucket
Not that I'm addicted or anything...!

Photobucket
Summer 2009

Photobucket
If you buy books, buy from Independent Booksellers

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Black Symphony Socks
Train Travel Socks
Faux Mink Mobius
Yoga Socks
Trust Your Instincts Socks
Toast Toasts!
Blue Leftovers Toasties!
Black Hat for Charity
Pastel Jacquard Socks

Briar Rose Gracie Faroese Shawl
Purple Royale Clapotis
Violette Lilith Shrug
Helsinki Hat Scarf

Summer Garden White Granny Afghan

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
We will never forget.

The WebRing Listing for Knitnana's blog can be found by scrolling to the bottom of the page-If you have a WebRing, you might consider resizing your buttons to keep them small enough so blog sidebars don't skew to the bottom of the page!
Thank you!