knitnana: Friday Night Highlights!
Please stop by my Etsy Shop if you're looking for Nana Sadie's Attic Treasures items!

Friday, July 20, 2007

Friday Night Highlights!

Thank you all for your comments, advice, and concern with my migraine earlier this week. I'm grateful that I don't get them very often. And that they're usually no where near that bad. I "bounced" back - I had to! - and by today the frantic pace of preparing for a week without the boss next week was bearable.

Here on the homefront, things have been hopping, too! I can't show you everything I've done (some are not for sale any longer as the fabrics are gone, so there's no use in posting them) but this little order, to a young local lady, was too cute not to show. Remember the days of practicing ballet at the barre?

(well, okay, maybe you don't but I do! I loved making this, it brought back all those memories, which were very, very good ones for me!)

The Meezer supervises my packing and shipping, and also the fabric choosing (no, she's not very good, wants colors that don't go together - I guess because kitties have rods but very few cones in their eyes!). The bags are local deliveries, the boxes, well, you can tell, are for shipping. Then fabrics ready to be cut are in behind all that! Just another normal night in Nana Sadie Rose land...


I said before that I was knitting a bit. Here are a couple more hats (one's a Xmas gift - YEAH!), and I've also put a couple of rows on Lacy Prairie Shawl - they're very long rows now!)

Finally, I gave myself a treat -

Tomorrow I'm meeting a gentleman for lunch (why, um, YES, it's a date! Whee!). With my black and white outfit, I thought perhaps white sandals would be cute...with these 10 beauties to match my fingers! Whatcha think?

10 Comments:

Blogger Debi said...

I love the Meezer 'tocks!!

Cute pedi - show off that knitting and knails grrl!!

Have fun tomorrow :)

9:59 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Oooh! Lunch date!

I remember barre work. I always preferred floor work myself. That is one CUTE bag!

10:55 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Oh! It's already almost Saturday! Have fun. Your toes look great. :)

11:08 PM  
Blogger Ariel said...

A date!! Fun!!! Enjoy yourself. :-)

2:15 AM  
Blogger Carole Knits said...

Have fun on your date!

7:26 AM  
Blogger La Cabeza Grande said...

Red hot Mama! Hope you have fun, Sallee :o)

2:38 PM  
Blogger Opal said...

I think it's past lunchtime where you are, so I hope you had a fabulous time! Your pedi looks awesome!

5:14 PM  
Blogger HPNY KNITS said...

i love it- its just a date but you got your toes done just in case! you go girl!!
;-)

9:29 PM  
Blogger Donna Lee said...

I just had my toes done, too. Doesn't it make you feel pretty? I hope the lunch date went well. I always wanted to be a ballerina and used to pretend all the time. I settled for twirling a baton instead and surprisingly can still twirl a mean baton!

9:39 PM  
Blogger Ruinwen Dagorielle said...

Cute bag! :) Glad you took some time for you. :)

5:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Namaste

I honor the place in you,

which is of love, truth, light, and peace.

When you are centered in that place in you,

and I am centered in that place in me,

we are one.

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Member #1782

Image hosted by photobucket.com
image hosted by photobucket.com
Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Hosted by Photobucket.com
hosted by photobucket.com
Photobucket
Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by photobucket.com
Because it's so true
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Backstitches
Yarn Explosion
Fiber Space
Orchardside
Wool Workshop

Twist Collective
Knitty

Fancies

The Haggahdah of Knitting

<Photobucket
Not that I'm addicted or anything...!

Photobucket
Summer 2009

Photobucket
If you buy books, buy from Independent Booksellers

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Black Symphony Socks
Train Travel Socks
Faux Mink Mobius
Yoga Socks
Trust Your Instincts Socks
Toast Toasts!
Blue Leftovers Toasties!
Black Hat for Charity
Pastel Jacquard Socks

Briar Rose Gracie Faroese Shawl
Purple Royale Clapotis
Violette Lilith Shrug
Helsinki Hat Scarf

Summer Garden White Granny Afghan

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
We will never forget.

The WebRing Listing for Knitnana's blog can be found by scrolling to the bottom of the page-If you have a WebRing, you might consider resizing your buttons to keep them small enough so blog sidebars don't skew to the bottom of the page!
Thank you!