knitnana: Wanna See?
Please stop by my Etsy Shop if you're looking for Nana Sadie's Attic Treasures items!

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Wanna See?

Spring is in the air - tho' it's a chilly 28 degrees here today...this is what greets me every morning. Did I mention that my landlord and his wife live next door? She planted these lovelies...just to the left of my front steps (I think I'll try to add some to the right in the fall!)

And I've been doing some "decorating." SIL and I shopped till we dropped yesterday for curtains (no they're not hung yet) and a rug for the office. I'm usually a very traditional lady, but this rug reminds me of Amish Quilts so I thought it was a great compromise between traditional and office modern. I have a black office chair and the burgundy "yarn storage" ottoman, so I think it'll be sage green drapes and then ...seating? Well, maybe a cast-off wing chairs (I do love them so) and slipcover with burgundy or sage or forest green? Hmmmm...?

Otherwise not much to report - I'm busily working on my Sockret Pal's socks, when I'm not here at the house b/c she's allergic to cats! (horrors!)

And of course, I'm very busy trying to get the house together. I know, I know...it takes time...

My thanks to all of Nana Sadie Rose's customers who are being so patient. I hope the sewing room will be together this week...I am sooo sorry for the delays! Most of my customers know this is really NOT the norm for me.

And I cannot tell you how wonderful it is to live in fresh air again!
(((hugs)))

10 Comments:

Blogger teabird said...

Pretty flowers, clean air, a lovely new rug -- and you deserve it all! Happy Sunday -

1:56 PM  
Blogger Diana said...

I have some crocus here too! Also saw Robins the other morning so spring is soon! I like the rug. It's great colors and your right about the Amish/modern look. Glad it's all coming together.

4:34 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Yay for fresh air!! That's a great rug, to.

5:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi!
Just a quick note to let you know that I am working on your socks and should have them sent out sometime this week or next. The moderators of the swap went me an email saying that you havent received anything from me, could you let them know that you did receive the package for Dec/Jan and that I have contacted you about the Feb/Marck package? THanks!

Sockret Pal

2:08 AM  
Blogger Nana Sadie said...

OH YES! I did receive something wonderful from you in January! I'll be sure to tell them, but for those who want to know what it was...here is the link in my archives!
http://knitnana.blogspot.com/2007_01_01_archive.html

8:29 AM  
Blogger Ruinwen Dagorielle said...

Pretty flowers...what a nice surprise!

What a colorful rug...very original...it will go with everything!

I'm glad everything is coming together for you!

Ruinwen
:)

9:32 AM  
Blogger kat said...

love that rug!

9:58 AM  
Blogger Becky said...

Great rug. It's great that you are settling in to a much better place.

6:13 PM  
Blogger Birdsong said...

There are suddenly masses of daffodils in bloom everywhere; they emerged as last week's snow melted away over the warm weekend, a welcome surprise.

10:23 PM  
Blogger Brenda said...

Great rug with beautiful colors! Glad you are settling in well.

12:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Namaste

I honor the place in you,

which is of love, truth, light, and peace.

When you are centered in that place in you,

and I am centered in that place in me,

we are one.

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Member #1782

Image hosted by photobucket.com
image hosted by photobucket.com
Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Hosted by Photobucket.com
hosted by photobucket.com
Photobucket
Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by photobucket.com
Because it's so true
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Backstitches
Yarn Explosion
Fiber Space
Orchardside
Wool Workshop

Twist Collective
Knitty

Fancies

The Haggahdah of Knitting

<Photobucket
Not that I'm addicted or anything...!

Photobucket
Summer 2009

Photobucket
If you buy books, buy from Independent Booksellers

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Black Symphony Socks
Train Travel Socks
Faux Mink Mobius
Yoga Socks
Trust Your Instincts Socks
Toast Toasts!
Blue Leftovers Toasties!
Black Hat for Charity
Pastel Jacquard Socks

Briar Rose Gracie Faroese Shawl
Purple Royale Clapotis
Violette Lilith Shrug
Helsinki Hat Scarf

Summer Garden White Granny Afghan

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
We will never forget.

The WebRing Listing for Knitnana's blog can be found by scrolling to the bottom of the page-If you have a WebRing, you might consider resizing your buttons to keep them small enough so blog sidebars don't skew to the bottom of the page!
Thank you!