knitnana: Knitter's Geek Code

Please stop by my Etsy Shop if you're looking for Nana Sadie Rose items!

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Knitter's Geek Code

I'm about 3 years late on this, but loved it when I found it tonight, so here I am in Geek Code:

-----BEGIN KNITTER'S GEEK CODE BLOCK-----

KER+++ Exp++ SPM++ Bam+++ DenWool++ Lux Nov Stash++ Scale+++ Fin++ Ent Tex Lace Felt Flat Circ+++ DPN+++ Swatch KIP Blog SNB FO50 WIP6 Gauge L+++ F+++ S DK++ ALT=Q X Sw

------END KNITTER'S GEEK CODE BLOCK------

Check the article to see what it all means - and add your's, too!
(((hugs)))

5 Comments:

Blogger Ruinwen said...

Cute! :)

Ruinwen
:)

9:51 AM  
Blogger Pam! said...

yikes! I'm going to have to sit down with a translator. heh heh

1:45 PM  
Blogger Teyla said...

you forgot the weblog one.

12:49 PM  
Blogger KnitNana said...

Teyla, You're RIGHT! I just edited, thank you!!
(((hugs)))

1:06 PM  
Blogger HPNY Knits said...

all I could relate to is - Stash+++ ....
ha ha ha.

12:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Namaste

I honor the place in you,

which is of love, truth, light, and peace.

When you are centered in that place in you,

and I am centered in that place in me,

we are one.

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Member #1782