knitnana: Why I'm Barely Knitting...

Please stop by my Etsy Shop if you're looking for Nana Sadie Rose items!

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Why I'm Barely Knitting...






These are all bags in preparation for the National Capital Cat Show at the Dulles Expo Center in Chantilly, VA on September 9-10.


And here are a couple of bags that I had orders from the Star City Cat Show from July 1-2, right here in my home town of Roanoke VA. You'll notice that once in awhile cat shows end up with NON-Cat bag orders!

If you'd like your very own Nana Sadie Rose bag, just let me know!
(((hugs)))

8 Comments:

Blogger Jane said...

Absolutely beautiful.. All of them!! {{HUGS}}

5:25 PM  
Anonymous Roxanne said...

Lovely Sallee!! I especially like the very last one but that's only because I'm partial to Asian themes...LOL!

6:02 PM  
Blogger 'chelle said...

They're all wonderful! I can't even pick a favorite. I went to a cat show once and I thought everyone was really nice.

10:03 PM  
Blogger Sock Hook'r said...

Oh Sallee that last bag pictured is just divine! LOVE it!

10:13 PM  
Blogger Yarngirl said...

They are just beautiful! You are truely an artist!

10:03 AM  
Blogger Birdsong said...

These are all so delightful! I agree with Roxanne on the Asian one, though... very elegant.

2:55 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Wow, you have been sewing up a storm!

10:14 PM  
Blogger Pam! said...

Hey Sallee! Good to meet you last night at the gathering.
I only have one thing to say about these bags... I.MUST.HAVE.THE.HALLOWEEN.BAG.
Muhahahahahaha

9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Namaste

I honor the place in you,

which is of love, truth, light, and peace.

When you are centered in that place in you,

and I am centered in that place in me,

we are one.

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Member #1782