knitnana: Nana Sadie Rose Mavis Knitting Bag!

Please stop by my Etsy Shop if you're looking for Nana Sadie Rose items!

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Nana Sadie Rose Mavis Knitting Bag!

I only make the Mavis Knitting Bag by special order, so when I have a neat one, I like to share it! Below are three photos of the most recent - the Cat Silhouettes, all done in black and white. There are 10 pocklets there, sized just for your knitting necessities. Come by Nana Sadie Rose and discover your own? Or order a holiday gift!
(((hugs)))

1 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

The bag is absolutely GORGEOUS! I love how you used so many variations of black and white. My granny use to have a black and white kitty, great memories! Thanks for the name suggestion of my new teddy bear too. :-)

7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Namaste

I honor the place in you,

which is of love, truth, light, and peace.

When you are centered in that place in you,

and I am centered in that place in me,

we are one.

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Member #1782