knitnana: I've Been RAOK'd!

Please stop by my Etsy Shop if you're looking for Nana Sadie Rose items!

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

I've Been RAOK'd!

By Angela from The Knitting Diva! What a cool holiday assortment of stuff, and I'm such a dunce, I didn't get a photo of the way-cool crepe paper pumpkin everything was wrapped up in...but as I unwrapped it, things kept appearing...a stitch marker, the bookmark, confetti, chocolate and ultimately a black tea light - just the perfect stuff for ghouls and goblins! Thank you, Angela, you made my day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Namaste

I honor the place in you,

which is of love, truth, light, and peace.

When you are centered in that place in you,

and I am centered in that place in me,

we are one.

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Member #1782