knitnana: Tagged! Thanks Teyla!

Please stop by my Etsy Shop if you're looking for Nana Sadie Rose items!

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Tagged! Thanks Teyla!

I'll try to find 6 musical pieces that are favorites at the moment:

Palladio by Karl Jenkins (remember the DeBeers Diamond commercials?)
Meditation from "Thais" by Massenet (my favorite violin composition, always and forever)
Sanctuary by Secret Garden on the album White Stones
China Roses by Enya on the album The Memory of Trees
Albatross by Judy Collins on the album Both Sides Now
My Father by Judy Collins on the album Both Sides Now

When you tag an "nana" person..you get classical, New Age, and 60s folk!
:)
I'm tagging:
Jane
Kitt
Kathy
Ruinwen
Kelly
Melanie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Namaste

I honor the place in you,

which is of love, truth, light, and peace.

When you are centered in that place in you,

and I am centered in that place in me,

we are one.

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Member #1782