knitnana: Knit Wits Mavis Knitting Bag

Please stop by my Etsy Shop if you're looking for Nana Sadie Rose items!

Saturday, August 27, 2005

Knit Wits Mavis Knitting Bag

Wanted you to see the sample bag I'll be carrying to the St. Luke's Episcopal Church Craft Show in Alexandria in September. I'm making this bag a "special order only" bag, because at this point, I don't know what the demand will be like. If you would like one you can email me through my website at www.nanasadierose.com or at siameezercatATyahooDOTcom.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Kitt said...

Love it! Of course you already know that! :0)
Hugs,
Kitt

7:29 PM  
Blogger Sedie said...

The bag is beautiful!!!

3:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I must have one of these. I sent you n e-mail. :)

Jen

7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Namaste

I honor the place in you,

which is of love, truth, light, and peace.

When you are centered in that place in you,

and I am centered in that place in me,

we are one.

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Member #1782