knitnana: A Thanksgiving Recipe I Came Up With Myself!!

Please stop by my Etsy Shop if you're looking for Nana Sadie Rose items!

Thursday, November 27, 2014

A Thanksgiving Recipe I Came Up With Myself!!

My Sweetie and I (and especially his son) like spicy food. A couple of years ago I made the feast for everyone and devised this cranberry sauce on the fly. Of course it never got written down. So this year I decided to try it again, and I think it turned out nicely. Try it and let me know what you think? I'm pinning it to Pinterest, too.

1 can Ocean Spray cranberry relish

2-3 clementines, peeled and sectioned then diced

1/2 tsp cumin

6-12 slices jalapeno (jarred) minced (use your judgement as to how hot you'd like this)

Mix all together and refrigerate overnight (adjust seasonings the next day, more cumin? More jalapeno?)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Namaste

I honor the place in you,

which is of love, truth, light, and peace.

When you are centered in that place in you,

and I am centered in that place in me,

we are one.

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Member #1782