Okay, this week's I might be able to do...let's see, okay? Ten Favorite Summer Beverages:
1. Ice water (yes - tops the list!)
2. Iced Tea - my version: 2 Earl Gray teabags and 1 Celestial Seasonings Lemon Zinger teabag - made hot and iced down plenty - without sugar. Who on earth ever thought of ruining tea with sugar? Oh, yeah, those in the Southern portion of the country. Hmm...I live in the southern part of the country and cannot abide "SWEETTEA."
3. McDonald's Frozen Strawberry Lemonade. It's not often I succumb, but I adore it. Had it the first time after the Duracho in 2012, and it literally saved my sanity as I went 6 days with no power in 100 degree heat.
So now, let's get serious about this, okay?
4. Abuelo's Sangria Swirl: I usually only get the normal size, not the grande, but there have been those days when only the largest will do - and someone else is the Designated Driver.
5. I also have had (at a wine festival) a most amazing Blackberry Peach Wine sangria. We have the bottles to make it, and will when the time is right.
6. ANY Sangria (as long as it's red wine)
7. Newcastle Brown Ale
8. Rogue Hazelnut Brown Nectar (ale)
9. Molsun Golden Ale
10. And from my distant past, when I actually drank liquor? A Tangueray and Tonic, with a lime wedge. (I make very good ones, was once a bartender!)
What do you know? Two weeks in a row!