knitnana: Gearing Up - Oh, Yes, And A SALE!

Please stop by my Etsy Shop if you're looking for Nana Sadie Rose items!

Monday, June 09, 2014

Gearing Up - Oh, Yes, And A SALE!

The race is on to create enough stock for the National Capital Cat Show. This year, I'll have the added restriction (self-imposed) of only working when my shoulder isn't stressed, which will definitely make a difference in the amount of product I can create - but we're going to do the best we can to have lots of kitty-related bags and accessories for Nana Sadie Rose's great Cat Show customers!

Upon completing an order this weekend, I managed to create these lovelies:

And then I was able to finally upload the e-reader stock to the Etsy Shop with the sale prices (50% OFF!) ready for your perusal. Please help support Nana Sadie Rose as she gears back up from a year off for shoulder replacement surgery and recovery?

And I do so hope to see you at the Dulles Expo Center in September!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Namaste

I honor the place in you,

which is of love, truth, light, and peace.

When you are centered in that place in you,

and I am centered in that place in me,

we are one.

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Member #1782