knitnana: Things are Definitely Getting Interesting!

Please stop by my Etsy Shop if you're looking for Nana Sadie Rose items!

Monday, June 04, 2012

Things are Definitely Getting Interesting!

I promised I'd let you in on what was going on in my life - one thing in particular that has changed and is affecting my knitting time...

I have a new "Beau!" We made it "official" this weekend, by changing our relationship status on Facebook (we already considered it official, but a younger member of our family circles said it was never official till it was on FB, so we did that!). And then Saturday night, we joined my sis-in-law for the final concert at the Roanoke Symphony Orchestra...it was a Pops Concert by the tribute band "Jeans 'n Classics" and I managed to record this on my iPhone: Yes, that's Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody! The entire program was Queen's music and we rocked the night away, all three of us having a blast!

I'm not sure, just yet, how I'll refer to my new beau out here in blogdom, but I do hope you'll be happy for me.

We're having a wonderful time!

8 Comments:

Blogger Carole Knits said...

I am thrilled for you!!!

10:57 AM  
Blogger cauchy09 said...

aw, that's sweet!

11:07 AM  
OpenID meezermeowmy said...

Glad he enjoys concerts with you. Best wishes, you two!

11:12 AM  
Blogger Bonnie said...

Very happy for you!!! HUGS!

3:07 PM  
Blogger Knitting Linguist said...

You know I'm over the moon! And I love that you guys love doing so many fun things together :)

11:24 AM  
Blogger sandra said...

So I thought - very happy for you!

9:07 PM  
Anonymous twinsetellen said...

Oh, this makes me very happy, very happy indeed! Have fun!

11:12 PM  
OpenID dropstitchknitter said...

Very happy for you both, Sallee!!

7:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Namaste

I honor the place in you,

which is of love, truth, light, and peace.

When you are centered in that place in you,

and I am centered in that place in me,

we are one.

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Member #1782