knitnana: Status Update

Please stop by my Etsy Shop if you're looking for Nana Sadie Rose items!

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Status Update

Yes. The tree stands still! This morning the whiney beast stood up on hind legs with front paws on the tabletop, and as I gasped, I also clapped my hands and the startled puss got right down. I wondered if the table itself would be across the room when I got home tonight, especially since I didn't get home till way after 9pm what with yoga and then our veggie potluck afterwards... I knew the beasties would be famished and rowdy!!!

But all was quiet and everything in it's place just as I left it this morning.

I still won't hold my breath tho'
*wink*

3 Comments:

Blogger cauchy09 said...

these tree updates are hilarious.

10:51 PM  
Blogger Bonnie said...

Hmmm ... is it the quiet before the storm? ;-)

7:21 AM  
Anonymous twinsetellen said...

They are lulling you into a false sense of security. :-)

7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Namaste

I honor the place in you,

which is of love, truth, light, and peace.

When you are centered in that place in you,

and I am centered in that place in me,

we are one.

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Member #1782