knitnana: Cyber Monday!

Please stop by my Etsy Shop if you're looking for Nana Sadie Rose items!

Monday, November 28, 2011

Cyber Monday!

Yes, just in time for Cyber Monday, Nana Sadie Rose has updated the ready-made section of her etsy shop. Stop by and see if there's something special you'd like to gift a friend (or yourself, perhaps?).

And remember, there's a custom order section, too, tho' large items might not make it under the tree this year. I'll be happy to create a gift certificate for your special person so they can "pick their own" Original Nana Sadie Rose item!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Carrie#K said...

I hope Cyber Monday went well for you!

7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Namaste

I honor the place in you,

which is of love, truth, light, and peace.

When you are centered in that place in you,

and I am centered in that place in me,

we are one.

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Member #1782