knitnana: Something for 2012!

Please stop by my Etsy Shop if you're looking for Nana Sadie Rose items!

Thursday, November 03, 2011

Something for 2012!

Already thinking ahead so I've got something on the agenda already for Nana Sadie Rose and that's the Olde Liberty Fibre Faire!

Yes, we'll be headed down 460E to spend the day communing with fibre folks galore in this area's only Fiber Festival - the second annual! So you'll be sure, if you somewhat nearby, to come along and join us, okay?

(Sorry I don't have any photos for you tonight...but hey! This is FIVE in a ROW!!)
*wink*

2 Comments:

Blogger Knitting Linguist said...

You are so organized!! In so many ways - look at the posting run you've got going :)

4:06 PM  
Anonymous twinsetellen said...

Ah, I'd love to visit this with you. It's been years (decades? yes, I believe so) since we've been in the Roanoke area.

10:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Namaste

I honor the place in you,

which is of love, truth, light, and peace.

When you are centered in that place in you,

and I am centered in that place in me,

we are one.

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Member #1782