knitnana: Finally! A Modeled Shot of Ishbel!

Please stop by my Etsy Shop if you're looking for Nana Sadie Rose items!

Saturday, July 09, 2011

Finally! A Modeled Shot of Ishbel!

As luck would have it, this being my birthday weekend, an old friend was in and we headed out to a celebratory dinner this evening. I dressed up for the occasion, draping Ishbel across my shoulders knowing the restaurant would be chilly (they always are, in the South!)...As I was getting ready, I suddenly realized I had the perfect opportunity to have Ishbel photographed as I actually modeled her:

And here's the money shot!

Birthday's not till Monday, but we had a great time at a favorite restaurant...

8 Comments:

Blogger Bonnie said...

Happy birthday! And congrats on a stunning Ishbel.

9:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday and Great shot of a beautiful Ishbel!
Dianne

10:17 PM  
OpenID runswithneedles said...

Isabel is beautiful. And so are you. :) Happy birthday!

10:19 PM  
OpenID meezermeowmy said...

Happy Birthday - and you look MARvelous!

11:37 PM  
Blogger squiggi said...

happy birthday to you!
happy birthday to you!
your shawl is beautiful!
(and the model looks pretty darned good too!)
Hope you have a wonderful day.

1:19 PM  
Anonymous twinsetellen said...

Happy Birthday! Ishbel and you are both beautiful!

11:27 PM  
Blogger Brenda said...

Happy Birthday!
You look so slim and fit!
Ishbel is gorgeous too.

8:06 PM  
Anonymous Carrie#K said...

Beautiful Ishbel but her model is really stunning!

6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Namaste

I honor the place in you,

which is of love, truth, light, and peace.

When you are centered in that place in you,

and I am centered in that place in me,

we are one.

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Member #1782