knitnana: Mini-Sock Necklace

Please stop by my Etsy Shop if you're looking for Nana Sadie Rose items!

Sunday, August 02, 2009

Mini-Sock Necklace

Ok, so now they're saying it'll be in the 70s and 80s in Portland (whew, I wasn't looking forward to 100s!), and possible showers. (sigh)

Rethinking my packing AGAIN!

Here's the arrangement I came up with for toting my mini-socks - an I-cord necklace. If you see me, just stop me and we'll swap!

And don't forget to take part in the contest down below!

3 Comments:

Blogger Knitting Linguist said...

I knitted only one, and it's for you, my friend! :)

4:03 PM  
Blogger Opal said...

that necklace is so adorable!

4:55 PM  
Blogger Ina said...

Love the sock necklace -- it's absolutely brilliant!

10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Namaste

I honor the place in you,

which is of love, truth, light, and peace.

When you are centered in that place in you,

and I am centered in that place in me,

we are one.

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Member #1782