knitnana: One Down, Two to Go!

Please stop by my Etsy Shop if you're looking for Nana Sadie Rose items!

Tuesday, June 09, 2009

One Down, Two to Go!

You know, I said I'd taken too long knitting these...and then I decided to focus just on these socks for my sis-in-law, and you know what happened?
They're done.

Whoohoo!
Finished tonight.

Yarn: Regia Silk
Needles: KP Harmony 2 circulars (16 inch), size 1.5
Pattern: modified Wendy's Cabletini Socks
Time to Knit: March 28 to June 9, 2009 (it's not that they're all that hard...they just took me a bit, because, well, frankly? I'm just not into this color at all...)

Sis-in-law is really pleased, tho' she hasn't seen them yet. Those are MY feet in those photos. I told her she might not get them because they fit me so well! HA! Never fear, I have nothing to wear these with!
:)
So now, there are only two pair of socks on my needles. I feel so much better - tho' Dave called me an amateur with 3 pair at once! *wink*

(Oh, if you're interested in the summer food stuff on Nana Sadie's Place? I just updated with a recipe from my latest CSA - okay, it's one of those "a pinch of that, a bit of the other" sorts of recipes, but that's the way I cook! Please do stop by?)

9 Comments:

OpenID meezermeowmy said...

Lovely green, great knitting, what's not to love?

Congratulations on a job well done!

11:33 PM  
Blogger Tan said...

They're really pretty. I did'nt know there was such a thing as Regia Silk.

7:31 AM  
Blogger Dana said...

Those are gorgeous socks! I love both the pattern and the color. Tell me, Nana, where does your SIL live?!?! LOL

9:08 AM  
Anonymous Sandy Lester said...

I love green! They look great!

9:26 AM  
Blogger Dave said...

They look great, but I totally understand about taking longer to knit when you're not "into" the colour. Been there, done that, still doing it ... kinda wondering why. :-)

10:02 AM  
Blogger Knitting Linguist said...

Ooh, they're beautiful! Your sis-in-law's going to love wearing them :)

12:20 PM  
Blogger Brenda said...

Those look great! I love that green; it looks good on everyone.

3:51 PM  
Anonymous Carrie K said...

Oooh, they're really pretty. Love the cable. And the color, actually.

Okey doke, swinging by your other blog. Why split them?

5:51 PM  
Blogger Opal said...

oh your SIL is going to be so happy in those socks! that is if you can tear them off your feet.. hehe

2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Namaste

I honor the place in you,

which is of love, truth, light, and peace.

When you are centered in that place in you,

and I am centered in that place in me,

we are one.

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Member #1782