knitnana: I Should Give Up and Go To Bed...
Please stop by my Etsy Shop if you're looking for Nana Sadie's Attic Treasures items!

Monday, February 02, 2009

I Should Give Up and Go To Bed...

because after the exciting game, I didn't sleep all that well last night...Still, I wanted to share a couple of things with you...
Isn't this gorgeous? A new Knitnana and checkbook order, this is Hoffman fabric. The insides are every bit as striking, but I didn't snap a shot, of course.

And then I took the leftover squares from the no-sew blankets I made two of my grandsons for Christmas and made a quick and dirty kitty blankie from them...
and can you see a Happy Meezer? She loves the warmth of fleece.

I've got the squares left from the third grandson's blanket started for another, smaller blanket for CC. She, however, has the furry purr pad upon which to nest, so she's not desperate (ok...The Meezer isn't desperate, either, but doesn't she look pleased as punch?)

I got an email today from my reader in India!!! I was so excited. Like my reader from China, she used to live in the US, and still follows me in her new home. Now if I could just find out who is reading me in Turkey!

Blogging makes for a really, really small world...

11 Comments:

Blogger Opal said...

this is why i wish i could sew, so i could make the kitties cute little blankies!

3:24 AM  
Blogger Ruinwen Dagorielle said...

Beautiful bags per usual and such a happy Meezer! :)

7:15 AM  
Blogger Pat K said...

That does look like one happy kitty!

8:22 AM  
Blogger Knitting Linguist said...

Yes, it does :) I love that set -- you're right, they're very striking. And the Meezer looks quite happy with her new acquisition.

10:26 AM  
Blogger B said...

I have to learn how to sew! The bag is great.

10:29 AM  
Blogger teabird said...

I have never seen a photo of one of your bags that didn't make me WANT it!! You're so talented.

And Meezer is so beautiful.

12:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute blankies!

It's a small world after all! It's a small world after all!! It's a small, small world. :)

2:43 PM  
Blogger Corinne said...

I love your little cat blankets! The blog world is pretty amazing, isn't it!
~Corinne

5:35 PM  
Blogger Brenda said...

Cool to have readers overseas! The Meezer does look quite pleased.

8:00 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

That kitty blanket looks so lovely and warm!

11:38 AM  
Blogger Geraldine said...

I so agree, blogging does bring the world so much closer. And I have met so many wonderful people via blogging,including you of course, dear Sallee. Meezer looks like the blankie is a go!!!

Hugs and Headbonks, G

1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Namaste

I honor the place in you,

which is of love, truth, light, and peace.

When you are centered in that place in you,

and I am centered in that place in me,

we are one.

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Member #1782

Image hosted by photobucket.com
image hosted by photobucket.com
Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Hosted by Photobucket.com
hosted by photobucket.com
Photobucket
Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by photobucket.com
Because it's so true
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Backstitches
Yarn Explosion
Fiber Space
Orchardside
Wool Workshop

Twist Collective
Knitty

Fancies

The Haggahdah of Knitting

<Photobucket
Not that I'm addicted or anything...!

Photobucket
Summer 2009

Photobucket
If you buy books, buy from Independent Booksellers

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Black Symphony Socks
Train Travel Socks
Faux Mink Mobius
Yoga Socks
Trust Your Instincts Socks
Toast Toasts!
Blue Leftovers Toasties!
Black Hat for Charity
Pastel Jacquard Socks

Briar Rose Gracie Faroese Shawl
Purple Royale Clapotis
Violette Lilith Shrug
Helsinki Hat Scarf

Summer Garden White Granny Afghan

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
We will never forget.

The WebRing Listing for Knitnana's blog can be found by scrolling to the bottom of the page-If you have a WebRing, you might consider resizing your buttons to keep them small enough so blog sidebars don't skew to the bottom of the page!
Thank you!