knitnana: Patterns! Oh MY!

Please stop by my Etsy Shop if you're looking for Nana Sadie Rose items!

Friday, November 14, 2008

Patterns! Oh MY!

Twist Collective's Winter edition is UP!

And...I've bought:
Ice Fantasia - a Faroese shawl from that wonderkid, Anne

And Jadis (is that not the loveliest, simplest, most elegant sweater you've seen in a bit?) Ok. The Daily Sweater, Ravelry link, (from MDK: Knitting Outside the Lines) is, too, and that one is first on my queue...after February Lady Sweater...after Christmas knitting....after a couple of WIPS are done. *wink*

I also bought this, earlier today:
Spiralucious (shhh...someone's getting one for Christmas - I hope!)

I know. I'm trying to be good. It's just not working.
:)
Or...maybe I'm just doing my part to kick-start the economy? Yeah...THAT's it! That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

11 Comments:

Blogger sandra said...

Oh, she is evil and must be stopped - I'm unemployed you know :-)

11:16 AM  
Blogger Dana said...

"Kick-start the economy" - - I'm borrowing that line big time! LOL

11:21 AM  
Blogger Abigail said...

You will enjoy knitting the Spiralicous pattern.

It took only two evening to knit mine and it's so very lovely even before it's blocked. I can't wait to see yours:D

11:45 AM  
Blogger Knitting Linguist said...

Spiraluscious is the neckwarmer Rick felted! It's really pretty if you don't felt it, though :) And now I'm off to check out Jardis...

12:45 PM  
OpenID meezermeowmy said...

You have chosen well. I look forward to seeing your knitting emerge.

(So many patterns to choose among. Perhaps you should go look again for more. VBG!)

1:56 PM  
Blogger Carole Knits said...

I bought the W8 Postwar mitten pattern but I'm sure I'll be back to buy more!

2:16 PM  
Blogger Anne said...

Ice Fantasia is SO gorgeous. Maybe after this darn craft fair is done and I can knit from actual patterns again ...

9:56 PM  
OpenID eightfoldrabbit said...

I love Ysolda's cabled sweater pattern, so lovely! So dangerous!

12:34 AM  
Blogger PurlsBeyondPrice said...

Thanks for purchasing Jadis! Have you selected yarn yet?

1:50 PM  
Blogger IndigoMuse said...

That Twist Collective sure is top notch. So.many.possibilities...

5:44 PM  
Blogger Opal said...

ice fantasia is on my list of things to do. it's just too gorgeous for words!

7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Namaste

I honor the place in you,

which is of love, truth, light, and peace.

When you are centered in that place in you,

and I am centered in that place in me,

we are one.

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Member #1782