knitnana: Welcome Grace!

Please stop by my Etsy Shop if you're looking for Nana Sadie Rose items!

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Welcome Grace!

She's a sassy, spirited little bag that you’ll grab again and again, especially when you need your hands free for other things! She’s a small backpack that holds more than you might think, with two interior pockets for tucking in a cell phone and such. She's a delight! And I'm tickled pink!

Here are two samples to get your own creative juices flowing:

Ears N Whiskers Grace:


Skulls and Roses Grace:


Named in honor of another of my aunts, Grace is available by custom order only. Please visit Nana Sadie Rose today!

13 Comments:

Blogger Carole Knits said...

I love the one with the skulls and roses! What a great combo.

7:15 AM  
Anonymous Geraldine said...

These are really pretty Sallee, all your work is so well done!!!

I was actually hoping GRACE was going to be another kitty on the scene....

Huggs, G

7:55 AM  
Blogger Jane said...

Shades of the Grateful Dead - my favorite band!! The Skulls & Roses is so different from your usual bags & outstanding.. Congratulations on a wonderful new addition to the Nana Sadie Rose line. {{{HUGS}}}

8:42 AM  
Blogger Ruinwen said...

Oh how funky fresh is Grace! I just love her! You always have the best ideas! I see one in my future! :)

9:28 AM  
Blogger Birdsong said...

You are SO clever! What a great idea for a project bag...and who knew that Jane and I had the same favorite band, LOL?!

9:33 AM  
Blogger Margene said...

Another bag to covet! Love it!

10:15 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Cute!

11:43 AM  
Blogger IndigoMuse said...

Heh heh. The skulls and roses DO remind me of The Dead. Very lovely, Sallee.

3:32 PM  
Blogger Opal said...

I adore the Skulls and Roses Grace! But you knew I would. Didn't you? :-)

4:07 PM  
Blogger kat said...

great design!

4:26 PM  
Blogger Becky said...

I love your new bags! I'm afraid I'll have to order one of those skulls and roses bags. :)

7:55 PM  
Blogger Ariel said...

Those are adorable!!! What a great addition to your already wonderful line of bags.

10:06 AM  
Blogger Yarngirl said...

Late to the party, as usual, but Grace is amazing!!

7:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Namaste

I honor the place in you,

which is of love, truth, light, and peace.

When you are centered in that place in you,

and I am centered in that place in me,

we are one.

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Member #1782