knitnana: Pay It Forward! Redux

Please stop by my Etsy Shop if you're looking for Nana Sadie Rose items!

Sunday, December 09, 2007

Pay It Forward! Redux

I just realized that I never did the random drawing for my Pay It Forward pal...so without further ado - Congratulations Crafty Coug!! Sometime between now and November 30, 2008 you'll be receiving something from me - something I'd like to receive...so it will be nice!
(just let me hear from you as to how to mail something your way, okay?) *wink*
(((hugs)))

2 Comments:

Blogger KnitNana said...

Kathleen - I don't know why your comments aren't showing up but I'm getting them!
I did include you in the random drawing but the version I pulled from Ariel's blog was for ONE person not THREE.

There was one winner.
Thanks so much for stopping by, please continue to, and keep trying to comment - I'd email you but your blogger ID reverts to a no-reply email address.
:(

MY email is on the sidebar, so if you'd like help changing that, or just would like to chat, email me!
(((hugs)))

7:17 PM  
Blogger Birdsong said...

I can't wait until tomorrow, when the grand unveiling takes place....

9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Namaste

I honor the place in you,

which is of love, truth, light, and peace.

When you are centered in that place in you,

and I am centered in that place in me,

we are one.

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Member #1782