knitnana: You Might Want to Keep a Look-out For...

Please stop by my Etsy Shop if you're looking for Nana Sadie Rose items!

Monday, December 03, 2007

You Might Want to Keep a Look-out For...

Grace!

(See that ticker up there?)

That's right...Grace will debut on Nana Sadie Rose and Nana Sadie Rose's blog on December 11.

(Where've I been? Well, debuts take creative energy - and so does filling Christmas orders! Not to mention all those Christmas knitting gifts I'm trying to complete.)

So just so you can say I gave you something today...a photo of The Meezer's favorite new spot to sleep. Yes, it's right next to my sewing desk and you'll note the "little extra" something to help keep the chill away?
lolol

10 Comments:

Blogger Debi said...

Having no experience with such things, is that a heater? It looks like a fan to me (said the Florida gal with the A/C on and the ceiling fans going!)

11:46 PM  
Anonymous Ms. Mitz said...

Meezer, you are looking toasty and warm...can't have enough heat, can we?

Tell your mom that we will be checking out Grace soon.

Headbonks, Ms. Mitz

1:58 AM  
Blogger Carole Knits said...

Smart kitty.

7:10 AM  
Blogger Ruinwen said...

Can't wait to see what you've come up with next! I'm sure Grace will be amazing! Awwh I'm glad Meezer has a warm place to sleep on these cold days! :)

7:38 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

He he. Kitties find the BEST sleeping spots.

8:49 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

Hmm, does any heat get around her to you??

12:13 PM  
Blogger kat said...

just like me, always in front of the space heater!

2:52 PM  
Blogger JudyMac said...

Meezer knows that is the next best thing to a woodburning stove, do you get to feel any of the heat?

I can't wait for Grace!

3:41 PM  
Blogger Opal said...

Like Debi, I have no experience in such things either, is that really a heater? Wow. It looks just like a fan! Smart Meezer. :)

4:30 PM  
Blogger Birdsong said...

Poor little Meezer... couldn't get much closer!

10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Namaste

I honor the place in you,

which is of love, truth, light, and peace.

When you are centered in that place in you,

and I am centered in that place in me,

we are one.

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Member #1782