knitnana: World Blog Day

Please stop by my Etsy Shop if you're looking for Nana Sadie Rose items!

Friday, August 31, 2007

World Blog Day

Ok - just found this, for the first time...


I'm supposed to introduce you to 5 new Blogs (across boundaries) that I find interesting, so here are mine:
1. Becoming Whole
2. Simple Sparrow
3. Frugal for Life
4. Slowly She Turned
5. Skippy's Vegetable Garden

I suspect you'll find a thread that's somewhat common amongst them, but there's not a single knitting blog there!
*wink*
What sorts of "other" blogs do you read? If you take up the World Blog Day banner, tell me in the comments so I can come read your list!
(((hugs)))

9 Comments:

Blogger 'chelle said...

How cool! I've been wanting to expand my blog reading to non-knitting ones. :)

12:39 PM  
Blogger Lois said...

Great idea - guess I'm stuck in a rut - I only read Knitting blogs. Thanks for the push to find other blogs.

1:03 PM  
Blogger Ruinwen said...

What a neat list. I really would love to have time to expand my blog list but mostly it is fiber related...I do have some spiritual blogs though. :)

1:08 PM  
Blogger Debi said...

I don't read a single non-knitting blog - who has time? But I am gonna check these out! :)

Have a great weekend!

2:04 PM  
Blogger Pam! said...

okay! Now I'm addicted to "slowly she turned" and "skippy's". What fun getting to see new blogs....
I think I'll do the same this weekend so keep an eye out.

2:09 PM  
Blogger La Cabeza Grande said...

Thanks for adding to my reading repertoire. I already subscribe to news, political commentary, fashion, and topics related to my professional life in addition to dozens of knit blogs.

5:14 PM  
Blogger Opal said...

I'm like Debi. I haven't had the time to read non-knitting blogs. Though I do follow non-knitting friend's Live Journals sporadically. Does that count? :-D

12:40 AM  
Blogger Meg Wolff said...

I posted a coment yesterday, but somehow I must have goofed!

Haven't knit for a long time, and miss it. I like the comraderie of knitting with a group (I had to take lessons)!

Knitting brings back good memories of my Mom and my kids.

Like your cats name.

11:42 AM  
Blogger Jenni said...

Those are some nice blogs. Thanks for the links!

3:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Namaste

I honor the place in you,

which is of love, truth, light, and peace.

When you are centered in that place in you,

and I am centered in that place in me,

we are one.

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Member #1782