knitnana: The Meezer Tagged? Yup!
Please stop by my Etsy Shop if you're looking for Nana Sadie's Attic Treasures items!

Saturday, August 26, 2006

The Meezer Tagged? Yup!

Ok...Mr. Ace of Robin's Knittin' Coop tagged The Meezer for this little game...Here are the instructions: The player of this game starts with "5 weird things/habits about yourself." In the end you need to choose 5 people to be tagged and list their names. The people who get tagged need to write a blog about their 5 weird things/habits, as well as state this rule clearly, then tag 5 more victims. Don’t forget to leave your victim a comment that says "you’re tagged!" in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

Ok...The Meezer has to take charge of the keyboard now, which of course, she always loves to do...

Goody! FIVE weird things about me? Well, of course, I'm not weird, I'm a Siamese and there's all the difference in the world between the two. But here are some known and unknown things about The Meezer to fulfill this challenge:

No. 1: I'm NOT a showcat and have no patience for those scrawny things most people call "Wedge-head" Siamese. I'm a Classic. And no, that doesn't mean I'm an Applehead - I'm kinda the in-between head shape. Mom is trying hard to insist that my swelled head is bigger even than the Applehead, but that's just a mean thing to say, Mom!
No. 2: Yes, my eyes really ARE that blue. And in my eyes, my Mom is IT - I had another home, where I was a sad and frightened kitty, and didn't get enough to eat, because the family had lots of little kids and not a lot of money. Mom rescued me thru Siamese Rescue cause she was working for them at the time, and since they didn't take kittens, when my old family called for help, Mom said, "I'll take her" and I came home with her! I'm really glad she did. 'Course then she got all those little grandsons and I'm not really happy about them, but Mom lets me hide in the bedroom with the door closed whenever they come to visit.

No. 3: My favorite toy in the whole world is my tearstrip. People cannot believe that I've kept this around for months on end...since at least February. Mom keeps hanging onto the strips that come on the Priority Mail envelopes she gets her fabrics in, just in case I lose this one, but other than the occasional swipe at them, THIS is the one I love bestest...

No. 4: Contrary to popular opinion, I truly have mastered certain aspects of knitting in spite of not having opposable thumbs. I can read charts (see the Flickr photos of me, I helped Mom a LOT with the Highland Triangle Shawl charts), I help her block her lace shawls (again, see the Flickr photos) and I'm learning to understand toe-up socks...that's the instructions from Wendy's knitty.com article down there in the photo. (Oh, and I REALLY like Lucy...she's cool!

No. 5: I have a bedtime ritual. Whenever Mom gets in bed and turns out the light, I rush to the door and cry. And CRY. Mom finally gives up, gets up, and lets me out. THEN after a few minutes...I cry to be let in. And CRY. And then dig under the door, in the event she might be ignoring me. Finally, Mommie gets up and lets me in and I get on the bed and curl right up against her legs as tight as I can. Sometimes I have to dig under the covers and lie against her legs - but that's only in the winter time...

So NOW you know some stuff about me and I'm gonna tag, Moki, Callie, & Tiger, P-Man, Obsidian & Widdershins, Mitzi, and Chaos! Some of them won't write up their game answers really fast, but that's okay...it's the spirit of the game that counts!
TAG - You're IT! (The Meezer)

8 Comments:

Blogger Plain Jane said...

I saw the perfect t-shirt today for the Meezer's "staff":

Today's Agenda:
1) Let the cat out
2) Let the cat in
3) Let the cat out
4) Let the cat in
5) Let the cat out
6) Let the cat in


Well, you get the idea {g}

10:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Meezer, Im honored!!! I will get right on it, as soon as I can get Meowmie off the computer.

Thanks. BTW, can I tag humans too, or just feline friends? Maybe Ill go for a mix snort....

Headbonks, The Mitz

8:20 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

I'll have to go tell Chaos and get thinking about 5 weird things into his busy nap and play schedule for the day.

10:12 AM  
Blogger Ruinwen Dagorielle said...

Thanks Meezer we spent the morning working on your Meme. Hope you enjoy it as much as we enjoyed yours.

Obsidian and Widdershins
>^..^<

10:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Meezer, My weird and wonderful list is complete....hope you stop by Meomie's blog soon.

1:17 AM  
Blogger Birdsong said...

Oh, totally funny! If cats liked to be hugged, I would say give the Meezer a big hug from me.

6:45 PM  
Blogger Jenni said...

Your kitty is adorable! No wonder you love her so much.

10:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a fine looking Meezer you are! And I'm quite the expert, although I am a wedgie--I can tell you certainly aren't. You also have many talents.

12:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Namaste

I honor the place in you,

which is of love, truth, light, and peace.

When you are centered in that place in you,

and I am centered in that place in me,

we are one.

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Member #1782

Image hosted by photobucket.com
image hosted by photobucket.com
Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Hosted by Photobucket.com
hosted by photobucket.com
Photobucket
Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by photobucket.com
Because it's so true
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Backstitches
Yarn Explosion
Fiber Space
Orchardside
Wool Workshop

Twist Collective
Knitty

Fancies

The Haggahdah of Knitting

<Photobucket
Not that I'm addicted or anything...!

Photobucket
Summer 2009

Photobucket
If you buy books, buy from Independent Booksellers

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com

Black Symphony Socks
Train Travel Socks
Faux Mink Mobius
Yoga Socks
Trust Your Instincts Socks
Toast Toasts!
Blue Leftovers Toasties!
Black Hat for Charity
Pastel Jacquard Socks

Briar Rose Gracie Faroese Shawl
Purple Royale Clapotis
Violette Lilith Shrug
Helsinki Hat Scarf

Summer Garden White Granny Afghan

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
We will never forget.

The WebRing Listing for Knitnana's blog can be found by scrolling to the bottom of the page-If you have a WebRing, you might consider resizing your buttons to keep them small enough so blog sidebars don't skew to the bottom of the page!
Thank you!