knitnana: We Interrupt These Show Preparations...

Please stop by my Etsy Shop if you're looking for Nana Sadie Rose items!

Thursday, August 17, 2006

We Interrupt These Show Preparations...

because TONIGHT - TONIGHT ... well finally, tonight, I get to go to this Amazing Young Man's concert. (careful, turn down your speakers before you click if you're at the office!)

The concert was scheduled for last month, but illness caused a reschedule ... the radio is playing "Save the Last Dance for Me" and I'm melting to his voice...right here in my office chair! I won tickets way back in April and said this was my 50th birthday present to me...Dear SIL and I will have a blast!

(MFMPPF has a VERY similar tenor...tho' they do not look anything alike! lolol!)

I'll pick up sewing again tomorrow...

4 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

Nana you lucky duck! He came here when he was very new on the scene and my husband would not take me to see him *hmph* I hope you have a fantastic time, and drool some for me :)

6:03 AM  
Blogger Birdsong said...

I hope you had a lovely outing - you sure have been working hard and deserved one! Thanks for the compliments on the shawl.. you will have to add this to your list, as it is much easier and faster than some you have done so far!

8:40 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Hope you had fun!

11:46 PM  
Blogger teabird17 said...

His voice is very special - I'm sure you had a great time!

3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Namaste

I honor the place in you,

which is of love, truth, light, and peace.

When you are centered in that place in you,

and I am centered in that place in me,

we are one.

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Member #1782