knitnana: Not Doing Olympic Knitting But...

Please stop by my Etsy Shop if you're looking for Nana Sadie Rose items!

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Not Doing Olympic Knitting But...

I don't have any other reason to forego the Knitting Olympics my idol started, than that I'm too snowed under with Nana Sadie Rose activities, but I saw this beautifully written very good advice for anyone who knits and said, we'll just have to write a short entry to spread the word around!

Do, if you have any repetitive stress problems, practice these cautionary steps?
(((hugs)))

1 Comments:

Blogger Birdsong said...

Sylvia had some very good advice, and the only thing I would add is to alternate needle sizes.. .such as work on the large needles one night and the tiny ones the next, just to keep from abusing in the same exact way. I rode the train to Black Sheep and back and camped with Sylvia and her daughter Marg last summer, and just loved them both!

12:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Namaste

I honor the place in you,

which is of love, truth, light, and peace.

When you are centered in that place in you,

and I am centered in that place in me,

we are one.

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Member #1782