knitnana: Photos of the Sadie Teacher's Tote

Please stop by my Etsy Shop if you're looking for Nana Sadie Rose items!

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Photos of the Sadie Teacher's Tote

 
The tote is 19 inches wide, 11.5 inches high, & 5 inches deep, with 7 inner pockets. The 2 pockets on the side will hold notepads, spiral notebooks, lesson planners! The center section is plenty large enough to hold a laptop. The shoulder straps drop 14 inches below your shoulders for a comfortable fit... Email me if you'd like me to make one for you! Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

Cute!

3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Namaste

I honor the place in you,

which is of love, truth, light, and peace.

When you are centered in that place in you,

and I am centered in that place in me,

we are one.

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Member #1782