knitnana

Please stop by my Etsy Shop if you're looking for Nana Sadie Rose items!

Saturday, December 17, 2005

 
This was my final gift to my Secret Pal 6...and I know from the delivery confirmation that she received it. But Debbie, if you see this, could you email and let me know? I know you've had a lot of computer troubles this fall and I keep hoping everything else is okay...

And if any of you think this lovely garden angel Nana Sadie Rose Mera-sized bag is just what you or a friend is looking for, email me! I just love this fabric...reminds me of Monet's gardens. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Birdsong said...

What a nice gift! Sure hope your pal loved it.

6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Namaste

I honor the place in you,

which is of love, truth, light, and peace.

When you are centered in that place in you,

and I am centered in that place in me,

we are one.

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Member #1782