knitnana: UFO QOH Lace Shawl Complete!

Please stop by my Etsy Shop if you're looking for Nana Sadie Rose items!

Saturday, November 19, 2005

UFO QOH Lace Shawl Complete!

She's blocking now...I'm so loving this shawl - she fulfills many KALs: KnitRed, UFO, Knitted Lace, Just for Me - at least 4! Photos above - and Yarn Harlot's instructions here were such a help for blocking. (Thank you Kary for pointing me to these instructions!) I might suggest (tho' I do not truly know) that perhaps she has a KING-sized bed upon which to block? I do not. As a result, my QOH triangle point is pulled down over the side of the bed (I wasn't about to re-pin everything when I realized this...my back was already complaining that lace isn't worth the strain! I set it straight, but it's cranky!)

So should I tell you I have 3 more shawls ready and waiting - addicted to lace, yes I AM!

2 Comments:

Anonymous stephanie said...

I do have a king size bed! (Side effect of the King size husband)

12:36 AM  
Blogger Ruinwen said...

Beautiful job Sallee! I love it!

Can't wait to start on mine!

You are so talented! :)

Ruinwen
:)

5:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Namaste

I honor the place in you,

which is of love, truth, light, and peace.

When you are centered in that place in you,

and I am centered in that place in me,

we are one.

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Member #1782