knitnana: I've Been Busy!

Please stop by my Etsy Shop if you're looking for Nana Sadie Rose items!

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

I've Been Busy!

Well, here I am again, posting a photo above of more Knitting Chicks bags for you to enjoy. These will be on the way to their new homes tomorrow! Aren't they just yummy? Let me know if you'd like one to come live with you?

And below, my rather sad attempt at making stitch markers. I just can't get the eye pin to curl nicely around the jump ring. But they suffice. With the special ones I got from Kelly, maybe I'll have enough now to use them on my next Clapotis!

3 Comments:

Blogger Allena said...

don't put yourself down those stitch markers look wonderful!
those bags are sooo aweosme! I like the two on the ends sooo pretty! i bet they hold just the right amount of yarn for traveling and knitting!
You are so talented!

8:08 AM  
Blogger KnitNana said...

They're especially nice for smaller projects...or for the beginnings of a larger one. I also use one for my handbag! Thank you so much for your sweet comments and for visiting my blog.

8:51 AM  
Blogger lesley said...

how can I order a bag ?????? they are beautiful!!!!
Lesley
shless1@yahoo.com

9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Namaste

I honor the place in you,

which is of love, truth, light, and peace.

When you are centered in that place in you,

and I am centered in that place in me,

we are one.

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Member #1782