knitnana: KALs, New Groups, WOW!

Please stop by my Etsy Shop if you're looking for Nana Sadie Rose items!

Thursday, March 24, 2005

KALs, New Groups, WOW!

You know, there are a lot of folks who think I'm losing it - DD comes to mind...LOL! But I've just joined the Think Pink KAL, and after reading Mel's blog this a.m., learned about the Yarn Yoga group on Yahoo and joined that, too. I like the idea of swapping (and the price is right, with a $10 maximum). So that makes KRKAL, CKAL, TPKAL, LSKAL. Well four isn't too bad...

Can't help it, knitting consumes me, as does sewing...if I'm not doing one I'm doing the other...but one is more portable (guess?!?) At present I'm trying to finish the scarf from H-E-double hockeysticks...made from Gedrifra Spino and Paton's Brilliant both in a creamy champagne color...the Spino has to be picked out of the knitting row-by-row, which is what makes this a nightmare to knit...it's beautiful and elegant tho'. I'll post a photo as soon as it's done. This one I can work on during work lunch-breaks. I don't dare bring in something too challenging.

4 Comments:

Blogger me myself and i said...

blog looks great!!!

4:28 PM  
Blogger KnitNana said...

I owe it ALL to Kittnknit!! She's the blog/HTML Goddess!

9:59 PM  
Blogger Kitt said...

no no no...just got lucky with todays problem!
The scarf sounds gorgeous nana!
We were planing a swap day on Chicks but not sure what's going to happen right now. The dust has to settle a bit more ;)

10:02 PM  
Blogger Momma22wildfires said...

Oh....as if I'm not now running off to check out Kitt's site and the whole yarn yoga yahoo thing!

10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Namaste

I honor the place in you,

which is of love, truth, light, and peace.

When you are centered in that place in you,

and I am centered in that place in me,

we are one.

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Member #1782