knitnana: Quick Answer to Penney

Please stop by my Etsy Shop if you're looking for Nana Sadie Rose items!

Sunday, August 17, 2008

Quick Answer to Penney

Hi, Penney! Thank you for stopping by to visit my blog, and take the time to post a comment! I can't reply it, tho,' because you don't have that aspect turned on for your blogger profile, but the answer to your comment (and for anyone else who's wondering) is - YES! I do sell the bags I make. Please stop by my website at Nana Sadie Rose or come see me at the National Capital Cat Show at the Dulles Expo Center in Chantilly Virginia on September 6-7, 2008! I'd love to see you, talk to you, or just work with you via email to create a bag or knitting accessory just for you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Namaste

I honor the place in you,

which is of love, truth, light, and peace.

When you are centered in that place in you,

and I am centered in that place in me,

we are one.

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Member #1782