knitnana: Contest! I'm Remiss!

Please stop by my Etsy Shop if you're looking for Nana Sadie Rose items!

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Contest! I'm Remiss!

Not not me, silly.
Chris.

She's looking for your knitting tips and tricks and favorite tools. And if you mention you read it here in your comment to the post linked above, I get another chance in her contest (and you can do the same on your blog!)

So get crackin' - post your suggestions (I'd like to read them, too, over there!) - and remember to let her know you read about it HERE!
(((Hugs)))

2 Comments:

OpenID dropstitchknitter said...

Woot! Great link - tanks!!!

7:36 PM  
Blogger Veggies.... said...

Just entered, thanks Sallee, nice blog over there too!

12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Namaste

I honor the place in you,

which is of love, truth, light, and peace.

When you are centered in that place in you,

and I am centered in that place in me,

we are one.

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Member #1782