knitnana: Another Sort of Winnie-The-Pooh Quiz

Please stop by my Etsy Shop if you're looking for Nana Sadie Rose items!

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Another Sort of Winnie-The-Pooh Quiz







Which Pooh character are you?




You always know what to do in a tricky situation and by helping others you have a firm handle on your own life.You enjoy the finer things and are perfectly content in quietly relaxing in your thoughts.
Take this quiz!








Quizilla |
Join

| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

3 Comments:

Blogger Opal said...

*laugh* it looks like I'm an Owl too!

3:42 AM  
OpenID myboringblog said...

I got rabbit. I think I see it. :-)

7:40 AM  
Blogger Ewe-niss said...

I got Pooh. I think I am more like Rabbit. I would love to be Pooh, but I am a little too fussy and pushy.

11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Namaste

I honor the place in you,

which is of love, truth, light, and peace.

When you are centered in that place in you,

and I am centered in that place in me,

we are one.

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Member #1782