knitnana: New Mavis! Cats Aren't ALL I Do!

Please stop by my Etsy Shop if you're looking for Nana Sadie Rose items!

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

New Mavis! Cats Aren't ALL I Do!

I know it often seems as if Nana Sadie Rose is all about cats, but I do use other fabrics! Case in point? The Hip Cowgirls Mavis Knitting Tote below! (This is such a great Alexander Henry fabric!) There's narry a cat in sight...
Mavis is a large tote that allows you plenty of room for a larger project, or several small ones...This was a special order, as most of my Mavis bags are. Why not let me make one for you?

1 Comments:

Blogger Birdsong said...

Of course the cowgirl in me absolutely loves this fabric!

12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Namaste

I honor the place in you,

which is of love, truth, light, and peace.

When you are centered in that place in you,

and I am centered in that place in me,

we are one.

Image Hosted by Photobucket.com
Member #1782